The Mornington Peninsula Junior Football League is extremely excited to announce that applications for coaching positions within the 2024 Interleague Program are now open!
We are seeking applications for the following roles:
- Age Group Head Coach (1 position per age group) – Click here for the position description
- Age Group Development Coaches (2-3 positions per age group) – Click here for the position description
- Director of Coaching – Click here for the position description
In 2024, the MPJFL will be facilitating Interleauge Programs in the following age groups:
- Under 13 (Division 1 & 2)
- Under 14 (Division 1 & 2)
- Under 15 (Division 1 & 2)
- Under 16
- Under 17
- Under 14 Girls (Division 1 & 2)
- Under 16 Girls (Division 1 & 2)
- Under 18 Girls
Each position will provide the successful candidate with an exciting opportunity to help shape the MPJFL Development Program, develop the future stars of the region, and develop their own coaching skills.
The MPJFL Interleague Program has a rich history of developing talent and providing a tangible pathway opportunity for those who desire to take the next steps in their footballing journey.
If you are wishing to submit an application for any of the advertised positions, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications for all positions will close COB Friday November 24th.
If you have any queries surrounding the program or a specific role, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the MPJFL via firstname.lastname@example.org.